Want to get away from it all? We've collected 10 secluded retreats that provide the perfect escape from everyday life!
1. Tal Eryr is a secluded beachside retreat in North Wales. Sleeping up to 14, this holiday home is ideal for a large family or group.
Tal Eryr, Clynnogsawr, Caernarfon, Gwynedd
2. Springfield Castle lies on a magical, 200-acre wooded estate in the heart of County Limerick.
Springfield Castle, Drumcollogher, Limerick, Co Limerick
3. Seatown Cottages have an amazing location in the coastal village of Lossiemouth. These traditional fisherman's cottages are an ideal base for exploring Morayshire’s stunning coastline.
Seatown Cottages, Lossiemouth, Moray, Morayshire
4. Derwent View Cottage is surrounded by the wild beauty of the North Pennines AONB.
Derwent View Cottage, Carterway Heads, Consett, Northumberland
5. Situated on a 160 acre farm in Devon, Stable Cottage offers a fantastic rural retreat for up to 6 guests. You're sure to love the hot tub!
Stable Cottage, Heasley Mill, South Molton, North Devon, Exmoor National Park
6. The Kirkdale Estate offers three enchanting cottages in Dumfries & Galloway. With stunning sea views, beautiful interiors and a secluded location, this is an idyllic place to stay when visiting Scotland!
Kirkdale Estate Holiday Cottages, Carsluith, Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
7. Nestled in over a 1000 acres of beautiful grounds, Colebrooke Cottages are the perfect place to escape to from the hustle and bustle of modern life.
Woodcock Corner, Brookeborough, Enniskillen, Fermanagh
8. Blackdown Cottage enjoys a secluded location in the High Weald AONB. Explore their ancient woodland, take a stroll around the lakes or just sit back & admire the views.
Blackdown Cottage, Burwash Common, Heathfield, East SussexSleeps 1-4
9. Forglen Country Cottages are a superb base for those wishing to explore the true beauty of the Scottish Highlands.
Forglen Country Cottages, Turriff, Aberdeenshire, Scottish Highlands
10. Cyfiau Bach is a converted stone barn which enjoys a peaceful & secluded spot on the outskirts of Devil's Bridge.
Cyfiau Bach, Devil's Bridge, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion
The Holiday Cottages is a user friendly online directory for self catering accommodation in the UK & Ireland. To keep up to date with properties on our website join us on our social media pages below: